Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Promises, Promises, Promises

I'm aware that I've been neglecting this blog like it's a girlfriend who I'm too scared to dump so I'm ignoring her and hoping that she will dump me. Yet it's not like that. It's more that this blog is my favourite prostitute and I'm happy to spend money on her but I've been out the area so I've had to go to other prostitutes. Now I'm back so I'll see Madam Whiplash and experience that wonderful thing she does with her finger.

I think prostitutes can be used in metaphors more than anyone realises.

So, here's my promise to blog a bit more. Not a lot more, just a bit. I've actually got quite a bit going on so it's kind of nice to have a place where my official stalker can find out everything I'm doing.

At the moment, I'm scratching my arse.

Poodle Tip.

No comments: