Saturday, 2 January 2010

Loads of stuff.

There is chuffing loads of stuff in this blog post so strap yourself in, get a bottle of water and a packet of biscuits and let's go.

First thing.... My January Spotify Playlist. You know the score by now. Each month I do a 20 track playlist on Spotify. This is the one for this month.

Dave's 20 Song Mix Tape #8 - Jan 2010

Black Uhuru and Rudiger Helbig on the same playlist? Why, that Dave Taylor lad must be fool crazy.

Next, I've seen Avatar. Yes that James Cameron feature which everyone is talking about and even Cameron has said will revitalise cinema and change how we watch films forever. Well, it won't. To celebrate the sheer ordinaryness of Avatar I have done a new film poster based on the opinions of two people who claim to be friends on Facebook (I've only met one twice and the other I've never met at all) and myself.



Next, I've uploaded loads of photos to my Flickr account. You can find my Flickr account here:
http://www.flickr.com/darlo_dave

Look at them and comment or I will drown some kittens in the canal.

Next, it's a new year. Feel any change yet? No thought not. It's all bollocks.

Finally, happy new year.

Foodle Flip

No comments: